A perfect balance of attention and group playtime!
What Exactly Does Dog Boarding Include and Entail?
As a healthier alternative to kenneling, your pup will stay in our home and enjoy unbeatable one-on-one attention. Fluffy or Fido will sleep in their own bed (or our own if they request), play with oodles of toys, go on plenty of long afternoon walks, and play in our large fenced back yards. Let the pampering begin with our dog boarding program!
- We do not crate dogs unless requested
- By request we will only host one client’s animals at a time
- This is a great safe and fun option for elderly, special needs, or any other pup that requires extra love and attention while mom and dad are away.
Dog Boarding Prices
Dog Boarding PricesA safe & fun environment for your pup
- We welcome you to come to our home and view it before leaving your dog with us.
- Your pet can relax in our homes and be treated like family. We follow your routine so that your dog will come back to you happy and healthy.
- This retreat contains multiple walks per day, park visits, photos, and even a trick or two!
- While you are away, we are glad to take your pooch to the vet, groomer, or any other routine visits you may want them to have.
Half Day12 hours of boarding
- Starts anywhere from 6am – 8am
- We’ll keep your pup entertained for the day
Pet ShuttleTransportation for your pup
- We pick up and/or drop off your pup and transport them to the boarders.
- An Additional $1.50 per mile fee applies for rides over 20 miles.